Careers - Organic Glacier
Join and work with the Organic Glacier Team.
Opening Positions - Remote Only
Join our sales to team and work in a real world environment. You will be tasked with a wide variety of jobs including handling sales for our Wholesale department, contacting clients and working with the CFO directly for analysis.
This internship is for a minimum of 3 months and is a unpaid position. Please attach your resume and cover letter.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program.
- Experience working towards business goals and delivering results such as sales quotas.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after completion of the internship.
- Experience with Google products or in digital marketing.
- Demonstrated ability to be self-motivated and an independent thinker, and interest in the internet and in Google’s technology and business.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging environment.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to resolve highly strategic and challenging business problems.
Creative Social Media Advertising Intern
We are looking for a talented creative designer to work with our advertising production team in the role of intern. You will be assisting the team with everything from online ad creation to community and brand management with a emphasis on design.
This internship is for a minimum of 3 months and is a unpaid position. Please send us a detailed cover letter explaining why you should be considered for this position AND some examples of your work. Also please outline your course work and how it might relate to this position.
- Social Media Management
- Creating Content Graphics/Copy
- Scheduling Posts and Engagement
- Demographic Research
- Influencer Research
- Utilizing Analytics to Increase Audience and Performance
- Proven track record in creating successful social media campaigns In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels practices and technologies
- • Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to work in a startup environment and manage cross-functional communications
- Extreme attention to detail, excellent follow-through skills and time-management skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve in a deadline-driven environment
- Proven ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently, proactive